Wednesday, September 13, 2017

13

She's back!
Thanks Clio, for popping up to introduce this week's square. Again I've used our PrismPlus Colorway, with lovely bronze edging beads.
I'm delighted with the design and its interlocking X's. I wasn't quite sure how the black and cream stripes were going to come out. I think that's a very cool effect and I'll be using it again! I also kept last week's square in mind as I approached the edge. I added the orange outline while I was working, which wasn't going to resolve into points at Round 19 as intended. A little weaving through solved that and made the whole thing more interesting. Gotta go with the flow!

You can find the basic Warped Square threadpath directions here. It is actually illustrated in these colors! 
 In case you missed it, I wrote a bit about my color palette here on Friday, and posted the full list of my colors.



No comments:

Post a Comment