Wednesday, November 1, 2017

19

Wanna hear something really scary?
It's 5pm on Halloween, the shadows are long, and I haven't beaded my square yet!!

Clio's sense of urgency here is underwhelming. Sometimes I think she's not that interested in this whole project!

I went ahead and drew up the pattern, though, and we'll see how long it takes me to post a photo. If I don't get it done tonight, I bet one of you will have it finished before me. Y'all are scary fast!!

Last week when I did the cat face, I became interested in the many ways to 'draw' an eye within the weave of our peyote stitch square. So this week's square is all eyes, peeking out of the shadows. It will make a nice companion earring to Meowlloween, too.

This will be the last week I'm offering Persephone Plus, with its free tube of beautiful silver-lined purple Posh. I think, in fact, that there are only two kits left.

This square was (uh, will be) made using size 11/0 Delica beads, with an edge of size 15/0 rocailles.
Basic Warped Square threadpath may be viewed HERE.

A reminder:  WSW posts every Wednesday morning at 5am PST. Subscribe to the blog and get it straight to your inbox.  You won't have to wait for me to post a link on FB or Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment