Wednesday, November 8, 2017

20

For November I have chosen to work with the kit titled 'Pylos'.  When I picked out these colors they reminded me of a sunny beach day, so I named it after 'Sandy Pylos', the coastal home of King Nestor in the Iliad and Odyssey.

I added crystal-clear Peep Show to add some visual air to the combination, and I think it's going to be great. Yes, 'going to be'--I'm off to bead my square right now!

OK! Here's the photo. I left the edging of 15's off to show how you could line up a pair of these with a connected spiral. Pretty cool I think. I have done a key-style square that can be joined continuously, and I'll try to work one up in this colorway this month.

You'll want to consider thread color with this one, with the clear beads in the design. I chose Hana's beautiful Pool blue. Artbeads carries all 12 luscious colors of Hana thread!



No comments:

Post a Comment