Wednesday, October 4, 2017

16

Home at Last

We really enjoyed our trip to Montana, and it was fun seeing Clio's world expand. She spent her first 16 years as an indoor cat, and now finds herself an interstate traveler. Check her out, she really enjoyed scanning the countryside:
Clearly, though, she's glad to be home:

Morgan held her on his lap like this for a couple of hours this morning. She was totally zonked!

October's colorway is based on my Persephone kit, a dark and broodily romantic set. I added Posh, a silver-lined purple, for this month's bonus color, and it really adds some glamour:

I'm not totally satisfied with this pattern; I was going for something reminiscent of a fleur de lis at the  corners. But there just wasn't time to rework it.  That's one of the things I've set myself to learn from the WSW project:  that I can't always make things perfect. This square has some good elements, and I hope that you can take those and make something you enjoy.

Find the Persephone Plus Bonus bead kit in the shop.

And as always, the basic Warped Square threadpath can be viewed Here.








No comments:

Post a Comment