Wednesday, November 22, 2017

22

Clio!!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in the US, and that crazy cat thinks she's going to swallow her turkey leg whole.

Well at any rate, the weather has been beautiful here at Lake Tahoe, with many clear days and cooling temperatures. Some of the local ski resorts have already opened!

This week's square makes good use of the month's bonus color, crystal clear
Peep Show. I love how the colors seem to float. As in last week's square, I used Hana thread in Goldfish. To keep the threadpath looking clean, I don't do any switchbacks when I'm weaving in my ends, rather I follow the existing path for an extra long ways. In the center, I do hop up to round 2 when weaving in that tail.

The Pylos Plus bead kit is still available, including its free bonus tube of Peep Show, in The Shop.





No comments:

Post a Comment