Wednesday, February 28, 2018

36



LOL this one is sliding in in just the nick of time! I was out of town for a week, then Morgan and I spent his birthday weekend at the coast. No complaints from me, but things are at rather loose ends.

Luckily, Clio was here to help:



I love our range of grays in the palette and I'm always trying to think of ways to create gradients that flow. I had the idea this morning of drawing out the layers of color by extending the corner pairs from one color to the next. I think it's quite effective, especially at the center. I used conventional stripes as a frame. I'd like to see how it would look to complete the gradient from light to dark and back.

3 comments:

  1. 000h, gray, can’t wait to bead this one!! Clio is so beautiful and such a great help; my Sabi and Brooke just want to play with the beads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! She was surprisingly cooperative that day...we'll see about the next one!

    ReplyDelete