Wednesday, April 4, 2018

41

I really can't say that this is favorite color combination. I made this one with the intention to make a pair of earrings to match one of those Pendleton bags my friend Mika makes.


 I went looking for an image of the original blanket that this scrap came from, it's probably part of a very beautiful composition--those Pendleton folks are sneaky good that way. While I didn't find that, I did find something similar, and hilarious! Yay doughnuts!




I really enjoy the asymmetry of this square, and I think I'll do something similar for the 2018 Warped Square packet that I will be using to teach this year.

If you plan to attend the Bead&Button show this June, I hope you'll join us. If you feel you have had just about enough of squares (I confess I have), I'm also teaching the exciting Flying Fivewing Cocktail Ring and a fun needlefelted bracelet.

It is going to be a crunch, finishing up the blog (11 weeks to go) and coming up with 5 new pairs of earring squares. I hope I can manage it!




No comments:

Post a Comment