Wednesday, April 11, 2018

42

Here it is Tuesday afternoon, and I don't have a photo of this week's square. I don't actually have this week's square.
How Embarrassing!

I made a sample, a starter for the square I wanted to make, but it just doesn't cut the mustard. It's close enough, though that I was able to draw up the pattern for how it should look, the square I was shooting for.

True to my textile mania, this is an attempt at a plaid pattern. It's something I have wanted to do for a long time! It would look fabulous made into bacon or another joined design. I just couldn't decide what color to use for an edging--black or silver?

Should I manage to rock up the square this evening or tomorrow morning, I'll pop in a photo and add it to social media as well. In the meantime, here's the pattern, making interesting use of that strange metallic, Bitchin' Camaro, which masquerades as black. Note that translucent matte blue, aka Stranger Danger, is represented as gray in the pattern, and BC is dark green, for the sake of of legibility.


No comments:

Post a Comment