Wednesday, May 9, 2018

46

Yes, more sunshine and green green green:

I have never enjoyed springtime so much as I do here at Lake Tahoe; our garden is looking lovely, the birds and animals are romping around, and the air is just heavenly. 

But this square is really more about the concept than the colors of sun, sky and grass. In my bead box I ran across a stray triangle like the ones I made for my folding lotus bracelet:


I still really like the way those stripes line up when joined to create their own fields of pattern. They  blur the line between triangles and make you question what you are looking at. And I think the individual triangle look cool too, with their strong colors interrupted and kicked off balance with this bold graphic section. Looks good in a square, too! And of course the squares can be joined in various ways, including into stars and twisty ribbons!

Basic WS pattern is available HERE
And I still have bead kits available at half price in the shop. Right now I'm offering the 'Prism/Phoenix' and 'Primer/Temple Prime' kits. Each of these has been featured numerous times here in the blog and in CGB patterns like the Exploding Sets.






1 comment: