Wednesday, July 4, 2018

48--the final push!

Ok here we go, I am back and ready to round out a year's worth of squares. I feel sad that I wasn't able to do them all consecutively, but them's the breaks.

I bet you didn't know that while all y'all are getting your blog fix on Wednesday mornings, I am soaking up the rainbows in my favorite yoga class with the marvelous Yoga Mama Gina Quincy. I have learned so much from her in the past year and I am very grateful for her loving spirit.

Her birthday was a couple of weeks ago, and this will be a pair of earrings for her. Thank you Gina!!

The rainbow progression looks wonderful punctuated with clear Peep Show. I used white thread for this one, but I think other colors would be fun too. Like a sunny orange or yellow.

Beaded in size 11 Delicas, still working within the 'CGB palette'. Basic square threadpath can be found HERE

And the WS packet of patterns for 2018 is now available in a Digital Edition, with a limited quantity of paper patterns coming soon. This year's packet includes a fabulously sophisticated pair of earrings with 'exploding' instructions, and a trio of squares demonstrating different ways with strips using a progression of colors. I hope you enjoy them!

Oh, and HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!





No comments:

Post a Comment